Monday, November 3, 2008

HELLO AGAIN FROM UTAH!!!!

Hello Everyone,

The Harmer's are back in Utah again!!!!  We are renting a home in our old ward in Cedar Hills so Megan can go to Lone Peak and graduate in May.  We are loving being close to family and friends. Howard is working in Provo and loving his job and the wonderful men he is working with.  

I actually started this blog in MN to keep in touch with family and friends in Utah and TX, and never used it again!  I was RS President and was way too busy.  So now I'm going to try AGAIN... and keep in touch with you all!  

Megan signed me up on Facebook and I've never gotten so much feedback on my gmail account. WOW!  Some of you are not comfortable with it, or would rather view a family blog so thank you for encouraging me to stick with it.  And thank you for allowing me to see your beautiful families grow through your own blogs as well.      

4 comments:

gr8fulmom said...

I am so happy you are doing your family blog. I love seeing what everyone is doing.. Keep it up and welcome back to Utah.. We love you!

angela said...

i just found your blog because Howie became a "follower" of mine. i'm not great about keeping up on mine, but it's nice to be able to keep somewhat up to date on family and friends.

Grace said...

great to see you started a blog too Michelle. It's a great way to journal about your family. It's also a great way to keep in touch with friends from long ago :)

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Hey,
You are lucky to be back in Utah! I am so glad that I found your blog! Check mine out as well!